3D PRINTED SLEEP APNEA DEVICE
The next generation of digital sleep apnea devices that utilizes the latest 3D printing technology to provide patients with:
- Smallest, least invasive and strongest device on the market.
- Flexible and resistant to severe bruxing.
- Easily titrated with 1mm and .5mm advancement rods.
- Fabricated to HIP mounting, “S” bite, George gauge and other bite protocols.
In order to accommodate every patient, we offer a wide range of plates for tailored contact surfaces, from our standard one to a customized anterior pad. There is no need for a different device for each kind of patients when the D-SAD can be adapted for every situation.
Likewise, an extensive choice of bands is available upon ordering. The band plays a key role in regards to comfort and retension of the device and must be designed with care. Consequently, our band designs optimize the dental experience, without compremising the treatment of snoring or OSA.
SomnoMed® offers a broad range of oral devices for the first line treatment of mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea.
COMFORTABLE FOR PATIENTS
88% of patients reported regular use of their SomnoDent device
Unique SMH BFlex technology provides unparalleled comfort
Patients can talk and open/close their mouths and lips while wearing device
FDA 510K cleared and manufactured at an ISO 13485 certified facility
Customized using the highest quality acrylic which does not discolor or attract odors
Device life expectancy 3-5 years; and devices have a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects
The 1st and only dorsal fin oral device with micro-recorder that objectively records compliance data
Reports include hours device is worn and patient’s supine or non-supine head position
15+ independent studies demonstrate the device’s significant clinical benefits
91% of patients reported improvement in sleep quality while wearing SomnoDent
C L A S S I C
- Highest quality acrylic
- Medical grade stainless steel ball clasps for retention
- Lingual-less option available for additional tongue space
F L E X
- Proprietary SMH BFlex inner liner for superior retention
- Drop in fit – even for patients with short teeth, little undercut or crown / bridge work
F U S I O N™
- Patient specific calibration
- 3 removable wings for 1mm of protrusion on the bottom
- Fine calibration in .1mm increments with lugs on the top
- Longer range of advancement (8.5mm) leading to fewer device resets
H E R B S T®
- E0486 Medicare verified
- Standard telescopic mechanism (also available in Shim)
- SMH BFlex offers superior comfort and retention, also available with ball clasps
H E R B S T A D V A N C E™
- E0486 Medicare verified
- Visual calibration indicator makes it easy to measure how far device has been advanced
- SMH BFlex offers superior comfort and retention
- Longer range of advancement (8mm) leading to fewer device resets over the life of the device
THE EMA NOW APPLIANCE
A semi-custom medical oral appliance that acts as a mandibular repositioner, is FDA cleared and is indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate nighttime snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
9 different lengths allow for 1 mm
advancement of the mandible
Each EMA elastic strap comes in 4
different strengths, indicated by color
EMA elastic straps are 100% latex free.
The shorter the EMA elastic strap, the
farther the mandible is advanced
*Myerson recommends a distance between the buttons of 27 mm in the centric position. If the patient’s range of mandibular advancement is limited to 9 mm or fewer a distance of 25 mm distance is recommended.
THE O2 OASYS
Oral/nasal airway system is the first system to address the resistance to breathing in the entire upper airway. It is FDA (k030440) approved as a nasal dialator and mandibular repositioner for the treatment of both nasal and pharyngeal restrictions that cause snoring and sleep apnea.
OASYS HINGE APPLIANCE
The OASYS Hinge Appliance is a FDA 510K Cleared Medical Device, and is approved
by PDAC Medicare E0486.
- T-10 Hinge is smaller in profile, which allows for more flexible placement, even in shorter arch cases.
- Telescope designed hinge does not come apart with full extension.
- Advancement of 10mm, compared to current 5mm hinge.
- Designed for intra-oral activation, compared to side-activation out of the mouth.
- T-10 Hinge has etched mm marks on the hinge for identification of advancement, compared to other hinges.
- Nylock coating in hinge chamber prevents screw from backing-off. Welded stop prevents screw from evacuating chamber.
- OASYS Hinge can pair with OASYS Oral Nasal Airway System, to include Nasal Dilators and Lingual Tongue Lifters.
TAP / APEX DREAM TAP SLEEP APNEA APPLIANCES
TAP Sleep Care from Airway Management allows you to effectively treat the full spectrum of sleep-disordered breathing, so you can offer patients a holistic, more intelligent approach to well-being that can dramatically improve their quality of life.
The Thornton Adjustable Positioner® (TAP®) is a simple, patient-friendly treatment solution for snoring and sleep apnea. The TAP holds the lower jaw in a forward position so that it does not fall open during the night and cause the airway to collapse. It maintains a clear airway to reduce snoring and improve breathing.
The unique design allows the patient to fine-tune his/her treatment at home and work with the clinician to achieve the best results. Patients are empowered to manage the degree of lower jaw protrusion over as many nights as it takes to achieve the optimal treatment position. The TAP has a single point of central adjustment preventing an irregular bite and discomfort that may result from uneven bilateral adjustment.
The dreamTAP™ is an oral device intended to reduce or alleviate nighttime snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- Single point adjustment
- Dental grade Cr-Co alloy (Ni Free)
- Snap-Fit™ or Perfect-Fit™ trays
- 15mm protrusion range
- 10mm lateral excursion range
- Maximum lingual tongue space
- Easy to prescribe, deliver & adjust
* Available in hard acrylic with ball clasp
QuickSplint is a custom-fit interim dental splint that can be fabricated quickly and easily in the dental practice with VPS. It is the only dental splint designed specifically for short-term use. QuickSplint has dozens of practical applications in dentistry and gives dentists the ability to offer their patients an immediate solution for pain and protection including:
- Same-day treatment for acute jaw pain (Speed to Treat for jaw sprain/strain)
- Diagnostic aid for parafunction, bruxism and TMJ symptoms
- Post-op healing aid following a long dental procedure, to help jaw muscles relax and recover to normal function
- Post-op temporary protection for anterior provisional veneers, newly placed implants, periodontal surgery, endodontically treated teeth, and other new dental restorations
- Anterior bite-plane/Deprogrammer
- Transitional, trial or emergency appliance
QuickSplint is sold in a 12-unit pack, and works will with APEX heavy body VPS (two 50ml cartridges will make 12 QuickSplints.)
The Aqualizer is the most accurate and effective differential diagnostic tool available. The Aqualizer allows the body to find instant functional balance by unraveling the malocclusion it is locked in. The Aqualizer is an invaluable tool to anyone who is suffering from the effects of TMD. Dental devices made from this bite are immensely effective, predictable and require remarkably few adjustments, saving valuable chair time.